Monday, January 30, 2017

Candle Power

Today the extraordinary young woman who I have the privilege and pleasure of calling my daughter is celebrating her birthday.  Her life to date has been one hell of a thing to which to bear witness.  I have made out far better than I ever deserved to, given my own pronounced shortcomings, being able to come along for the ride.  

If all goes according to plan, then this birthday shall be the last one Suzanne shall celebrate before adding the title, "Mom", to her already impressive resume.  Her baby, a little girl, is scheduled to arrive shortly before Memorial Day, which I suppose speaks volumes to her Jersey Girl bona fides - even while in the womb!   

Happy Birthday, Suz.  Keep wishing big...and keep working to make those big wishes come true. Always know that any assistance you may need, wherever you may be, is in the same place it has been for all these years.   




-AK 

1 comment:

Evanh said...

Happy Birthday Suzanne!