Sunday, December 20, 2015

Better Days

For everyone here in the State of Concrete Gardens who wondered - whether silently or aloud - when it was going to begin feeling like December in these parts, consider that question answered.  I was able to get in my Saturday morning run shortly after getting home from the grocery store.  I was on the road at 8:00 a.m. and for the first time in quite some time I went out in full winter running garb.  Indian Autumn could not last forever I suppose. 

And perhaps it ended right on time.  Last night, Ryan and Suzanne joined the Missus and me in Princeton for our annual pilgrimage to McCarter Theatre's production of "A Christmas Carol".   Margaret and I have made attending the performance on the Saturday night before Christmas our tradition for the past six years.  

It did for me what it always does - it made me aware of the fact that it is Christmas.  





A good thing indeed.

-AK 



No comments: