Monday, March 9, 2015

Steps and Journeys...

If this winter has taught me anything, it is not to put too much stock in a single day's weather.  That being said, the Daylight Saving Time 2015 Era got off to quite a nice start here in the State of Concrete Gardens.  For at least a brief time during the afternoon, the temperature eased north of the fifty-degree mark.  So far, so good. 

The Missus and I spent a bit of time yesterday afternoon in Kearny with Evan at a Memorial Service for her MWH.  Evan and Glenn have a wonderful network of friends and family who turned out in force yesterday.  I am not certain what the legal capacity is of the Elks Lodge where we all were together.  I suspect however that had someone reported it to the local Fire Marshal, we would have had some 'splaining to do.  

And you know what?  I am quite confident that the explanation would have been deemed to have been quite a bit more than simply satisfactory.  

-AK 

No comments: