Monday, November 10, 2014

Good Golly Miss Molly

It has been a long time since I have had a memorable Halloween.  Unfortunately for young, 18-year-old Stefan Sortland, what he and his parents certainly hope proves to be his most memorable Halloween ever is the 2014 edition.  After reading of his exploits, I was almost tempted to ask my daughter-in-law and/or "little" Jess (my second-favorite member of the Colorado State University family) what exactly kids are being taught these days at CSU.  But considering the beat-down their Rams administered to my Buffs on opening night this season, I thought better of it.

The silver lining for young Mr. Sortland (other than having his mug shot displayed under a headline that spins the phrase "Insane, Masturbatory Rampage"), I suppose, is that he likely remembers little to nothing about how he spent Halloween this year.  If he does, he shall likely never look at Wheat Thins the same way.

Hell, I am not sure that I ever shall...

-AK 


No comments: