Sunday, February 23, 2014

This Way To The Great Hiatus

For the next several days, I am going to be somewhere in which I have rather limited computer access.  As such, rather than trying to figure out the logistics of how to make the oh-so-pithy observations for which I have not now and shall never become famous, I am simply going to direct those who stop by this space to something that has previously appeared here for your reading pleasure. 

Please know that, as always, I use the word pleasure guardedly and that the Einstein Estate has given me permission to bend Uncle Albert's Theory of Relativity to its allowable limits by employing the word "pleasure" here.  There shall be a link below that shall take you from this day to that day and permit you to read now what I wrote then.  FYI - Just imagine how f*cked up my thought processes would be if marijuana could be legally purchased here in the State of Concrete Gardens.  

This exercise has served to quiet - more often than not anyway - the voices in my head for close to six years now.  In understanding how I got here, you might find it interesting to get the skinny on how it all began.  Without further ado, a look back to Day One....


-AK

No comments: