Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Grand Old Man

No matter how old I get - and these days I feel really, really old - I shall always be the tail gunner of the Kenny siblings.  I have five older brothers and sisters.  Today is my brother Kelly's birthday.  Once upon a time today also used to be United Nations Day.  I have not looked lately so I do not know whether it is still.  If you knew the future Pope then you would appreciate the irony of Kelly sharing a day with a diplomatic organization.  I certainly do.

While I reckon his would be a better birthday if the Yankees were the AL representative in the World Series or if the Rangers would actually win a f*cking game, I hope that in spite of neither of those things happening today that his birthday will be a happy one.

Happy Birthday Brother - wish big....

-AK 

No comments: