Friday, August 23, 2013

The View From The Sun

I do not know whether the past couple of weeks have - in reality - been any longer than the ones that preceded them.  They have felt that way however.  A lot of "stuff" going on.  Far more good stuff than bad to be sure.  A bit fatiguing nonetheless.  And think of how tired I would be if I did 1/10th of all Margaret has been doing.  I have no idea what powers my wife.  Her reservoir of energy appears inexhaustible.  Always has.  I hope it always is.  I am not nearly smart enough to develop a back-up plan.
 
Anyway, while I was driving back from the Essex County Courthouse in Newark late Wednesday morning I was flipping around the radio dial....as I am inclined to do every now and again.  And while I was flipping around the dial I dropped in on a song that I loved when I was in high school.  Truth be told my affection for it has not waned at all in the quarter-century or so since I first heard it.  The band for whom this song was a hit never - to my knowledge - had another. 
 
If you can only have one moment, they had one hell of one.  All in all that is not too bad.  Not too bad at all.
 
 
 
Enjoy your Friday.
 
-AK 


No comments: