Wednesday, March 6, 2013

One of Those Days....

Today is the birthday of one of my dearest friends.  A shining example of her character's quality is memorialized here.   It is not an exaggeration to say that it has been my great privilege that she has called me her friend for close to three and one half decades.  Happy Birthday Mrs. Molee.  You have earned it. In answer to the age old question, "What do you get a dear friend who was there for you on what was at that point the darkest day of your life?" when you are a cheap, poor excuse for a friend person such as I am you are looking at it.

It is also six months from this very day that Suzanne and Ryan shall be married.  In case you could not tell I am very happy for them and very much looking forward to the arrival of their big day.   She is a daughter who has been a source of joy and hope for Yours truly.  Her happiness makes me happy.

And that too is most certainly a good thing.

-AK




No comments: