Monday, July 30, 2012

Brilliantly Disguised

The music of Bruce Springsteen has been the soundtrack of my life for as long as I can remember.  These days - for reasons that I cannot completely comprehend - the song that has dominated my internal playlist is this one

When I started doing this - way back here - I did so because this daily exercise was both therapeutic and cathartic.  At the moment of inception, its fade-out scene could not be seen.  Now I openly wonder whether it has arrived.

For the past couple of weeks, this exercise has done little to nothing in service of its intended purpose.  If it cannot do that, then writing it is meaningless.  If indeed it is time to go, then that is what shall happen. 


-AK


2 comments:

dweeb said...

When there's an itch, scratch it-but not so long as to draw blood. That's why we have skin to keep our innards, our innards.

Adam Kenny said...

Thanks - sage advice as per usual. I appreciate it.