Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happiness in a Big Brown Shoe

Whether I deserved it or not (if you are wagering, put your money on the latter), slightly more than twenty years Life landed me at Margaret's doorstep. But for her, I would have nothing. I do an unsatisfactory job of conveying it to them more often than not, but I am beyond thankful every day for her and for Suz and for Rob. With them, I have all I need and more than I could have ever hoped to have. Without them, I would have nothing.

I know not where you awakened this morning. I know not where those who you love the most of all awakened. Whether it was in the same place or in different ones, do not let today fade into tomorrow without telling them that you love them and that you are thankful for their presence in your life. You will be happy you did. So will they.

I hope that Thanksgiving brings you more than just happiness. I hope it brings you peace. Happiness is good. Peace is better.

Happy Thanksgiving.

To you too Jimmy Walker....still Dy-No-Mite after all these years.

-AK

No comments: